Monday, November 28, 2011

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories 2011

I just recently learned of the Geneabloggers Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories, and have decided that it looks like fun! So you can expect way more posts than usual during the month of December. Every morning I'll be writing about another topic that has to do with my memories of Christmas growing up. I'll also throw in a bit about my present day Yule celebrations.

Regular posts will continue pretty much as usual, but perhaps a bit less frequently what with all the Advent Calendar posts. I don't want to flood your feed reader, after all!

If you'll be participating in the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories, feel free to leave links to your posts in the comments of mine, so I can read them. If you celebrate something other than Christmas (as I do), I'd be especially interested in learning more about your celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment