Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November To Dos

It's time for another month's goals. Last month I didn't quite achieve all my goals, but I learned about what does and doesn't work for me, and I think the to do list helped to give me some direction. Here's what I plan to do in November:

  • Find all census records pertaining to my great grandparents (includes 1881, 1891, 1901, 1906, 1911, and 1916 Canadian censuses, and any applicable records in other countries). Link to them on WikiTree and download the images.
  • Finish scanning the pictures I've received from my mom's side of the family. Work on getting some of them up on WikiTree.
  • Focus on filling in all descendents of my great great grandparents. Try to get in touch with more distant cousins to help with this.
Wish me luck! And what about you? What do you want to accomplish in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment