Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Wrap-Up

It's time to see how I did on my November goals! (Hint: Better than October, but still not perfect.)
  • Find all census records pertaining to my great grandparents (includes 1881, 1891, 1901, 1906, 1911, and 1916 Canadian censuses, and any applicable records in other countries). Link to them on WikiTree and download the images. Done!
  • Finish scanning the pictures I've received from my mom's side of the family. Work on getting some of them up on WikiTree. Still not done. I did get through another album, though, plus the loose pictures. Now I really need to get some acid- and lignin-free albums to move these to, because these old albums are absolutely brutal.
  • Focus on filling in all descendents of my great great grandparents. Try to get in touch with more distant cousins to help with this. Some good progress made here. I've got pretty much all of the descendents of my great grandparents done (one of them is a mystery cousin that may prove challenging). I've got a pretty good list of descendents of Narcisse Daigneault and Domitilde Perras. Realistically I can't fill this in much more without finding some distant cousins to help fill it in.
So, not too shabby this month! I'm just gonna keep working on that scanning until one month I can announce that I've finally finished it... and then I'll start on another set of family photos.

How did you do on your goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment