Thursday, December 6, 2012

December To Dos

It's been awhile (a year!) since I wrote a to do post, so I thought I'd bring them back! One of my weaknesses is my inability to actually plan my research (I go with the flow!), so I should probably work on that. Here's what I'd like to get done this month:
  • Start scanning my Cockroft family album. I haven't prioritised this one since the people in it aren't related to me (they're from my great grandfather's first wife's family), but recently I was contacted on WikiTree by someone in that family, so I'd like to send her some pictures!
  • Write a blog post about my progress on Henry Prince, my 4x great grandfather.
  • Finally finish my post about the Romeo and Juliette in my family, which I keep starting and not finishing for some reason.
  • Order the mtFullSequence DNA test from Family Tree DNA! I'm so excited to do this! A series of blog posts will follow, probably in January.
  • Catch up on my genealogy blog reading in my Google Reader, which I've let get way out of hand!
What are you hoping to accomplish this month? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment